Here are the Tissot Watches Review supported by top rated and trusted customer reviews. As always in order to assess the credentials of a good watch there are two important variables which need to be addressed: number one is the quality of the watch and secondly the value for money offered by the timepiece.
Most people would rather not pay over the market price for a new watch. Certainly no one would be happy purchasing a new overpriced watch, to realise that the watch is useless and more of a liability than an asset. If you are one of those people who love to get the best watch for the money as well as a great quality product then Tissot Watches might well be perfect for you.
Table of contents of Tissot watches review
OPEN TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 Table of contents of Tissot watches review
- 2 Tissot watches BUY Online Discount watch SALE
- 3 Are Tissot Watches any good?
- 4 What is the Manufacturing process of Tissot watches?
- 5 What Price range are Tissot watches available for sale?
- 6 What are the Pros and Cons of buying a Tissot Watch?
- 7 Should you buy a Tissot watch?
- 8 Tissot watches review by WatchiWatches
click to open table of contents
Tissot watches BUY Online Discount watch SALE
- See-through case back; Power Reserve of 72 hours
- Dress Watch
- Water Resistant
- Round chronograph watch featuring black bezel and textured dial with...
- 42 mm stainless steel case with antireflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Five-link stainless steel band featuring fold-over clasp with safety
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for...
- Stainless steel case, Stainless steel bracelet, Blue dial, Quartz...
- Case Shape - Round
- 30 ATM - 300 meters - 1000 feet
- Chronograph, Date Display
- Swiss Quartz Movement
- 100 Meters / 330 Feet / 10 ATM Water Resistant
- 42mm Case Diameter
- Antireflective Sapphire Crystal
- Complement your classically handsome style with the sophisticated...
- Round 316L stainless steel case.
- Seven-link stainless steel bracelet.
- Deployment clasp closure with dual push-button release.
- Three-hand analog display with Powermatic 80.111 Swiss automatic...
- Tissot quickster soccer world cup black dial white silicone men's...
- Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 4 o'clock position....
- Swiss-quartz movement
- Case diameter: 42mm
- Water resistant to 330 feet
- Sapphire crystal - the triumph of modern science - most scratch...
- Quartz movement with analog-digital display and anti reflective...
- Date calendar water-resistant, chronograph
- Black silicone aluminium case with black dial
- Water resistant to 10 ATM / 100 meters / 330 feet : suitable for...
- Classic stainless steel watch featuring white dial with simple baton...
- 40 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss automatic movement with analog display
- Leather calfskin band with leather-deployment-buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or...
- Complement your active lifestyle with the performance-minded...
- Round 316L stainless steel case with black PVD coating.
- Adjustable rubber strap.
- Fold-over clasp closure with dual push-button release.
- Luminous three-hand analog display with Swiss quartz movement, three...
A little History for Tissot Watches
The Tissot watch company started as out as an etablissage in 1853 initially manufacturing watch pendants, pocket watches and complication watches. The majority of these timepieces produced were manufactured for US customers.
Around 1917 as Tissot had by now consolidted supplies to the US, new export markets were developed including sales to Russia. Tissot also was able to refine its manufacturing process to achieve mass production of their famous pocket watch. Additionally Tissot produced the first watch having two time zones incorporated within it.
Shortly thereafter in 1929 Tissot released the first anti-magnetic watch and thereafter were also the first watchmaker to produce wrist watch timepieces made from IDEA plastic, Alpine granite, mother of pearl as well as ingeniously also out of wood.
At their peak, Tissot managed to negotiate in 1930, a grand merger with Omega forming a world class company. Together they were able to develop and produce a number of refined watches which are to this day, highly sought after by watch enthusiasts and collectors worldwide.
Now moving on to 1983 where Tissot became part of renowned Swatch Group thereby consolidating their position within the largest global watch manufacturing and distribution network.
Tissot has been many times the official timekeeping choice for many major sports events including world championship sports events. A great honour for any watch company giving them sole responsibility for the timekeeping of each and every event.
That’s a FREE advertising bonanza as they would be in the spotlight for all games, races and events scheduled for the sporting event.
Are Tissot Watches any good?
The top of the range watches from Tissot tend to use the same watch movements as high-end watch brands. Not only that but top of the range Tissot watches also use extremely scratch-resistant sapphire crystal which is highly effective even when worn under heavy wear conditions.
The watches Tissot manufacture are nicely balanced in weight and looks using solid high quality materials that will serve you exceptionally well for many years to come with very little maintenance being required.
This Swiss watchmaker is also one of the few that used Tritium for producing illumination in their watches. Bottom line is not only do you receive the high-end quality of a Swiss-made watch, but you can also see what time it is in virtually any weather or light conditions.
As you can expect from a watch with the pedigree of Tissot watches the fitting and finishing is really nice throughout the range. No wonder they have been able to keep their respectability over all these years without any major problems.
As with most watches sometimes consumers may come accross some issues, like for example sometimes the watch movement might get affected if you work around magnets most of the time. There were a couple of complaints online about the crown breaking on some Tissot entry-level Tissot watches.
These issues mentioned above are isolated cases under certain circumstance and no way can we imply that that is the norm. Nevertheless In general terms we can confidently confirm that the Tissot watch brand is broadly viewed as a really good watch brand and a perfect entry-level Swiss watch manufacturer.
The Tissot watch reviews would go so far to say that within the $300-$500 price category in timepieces, very few brands come near the average balance in quality and price offered by Tissot watches anywhere in the whole watch industry today. One such brand would be Seiko watches who without doubt have to taken seriously as one of the top brands on all price categories where they are present.
What is the Manufacturing process of Tissot watches?
The great thing about Tissot watches is that they are all certified as made in Switzerland. This means according to the certfication, the manufacturer must use a Swiss movement and also that the watch should have at least 50% of its added value directly originating from Switzerland.
Furthermore the watch should have also been inspected and assembled in Switzerland. That is a great and affordable way to buy an authentic and genuine watch made in Switzerland. In effect the perfect entry-level Swiss watch brand on the market offering typical Swiss watchmaking benefits.
Further information and FAQ can be found here regarding manufacturing processes of Tissot watches. Tissot are at the forefront of refining every aspect of their manufacturing processes and continue to innovate and gain efficiency for others to follow.
WHAT KIND OF WARRANTY COMES WITH A TISSOT WATCH?
Tissot watches come with a 24-month warranty from the date of purchase. Each watch has its own warranty T&C. Inorder to make a warranty claim a valid warranty certificate is required.
In general when the watch becomes defective due to manufacturing or craftsmanship shortcomings, then Tissot will attempt to repair the defect for free. If they are not able to, then Tissot will through the T&C of their warranty agreement replace the watch with the same model or a similar model with similar features.
The warranty applies to consumers in most countries of the world. Exact details can be found regarding the conditions of a Tissot watch warranty, at the following link: http://support.tissot.ch/warranties/139-en.pdf
Customer services can be contacted via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
What Price range are Tissot watches available for sale?
Tissot watches as a fusion between fashion watches and high-quality luxury watches. The entry-level Tissot watches are to be found in the Everytime Quartz collection which start at around only $180. Thatis an absolute bargain for a genuine Swiss Watch!
With over 350 + models in their watch collection each with further variations available, Tissot also have high-end watches from between $2000 to $3000 featuring skeleton design, 18K Rose Gold with automatic and quartz movements.
What are the Pros and Cons of buying a Tissot Watch?
Pros and Cons of buying a Tissot Watch
- Tissot accept large variety of payment methods
- 30 Day Money back Guarantee for unused watches
- Battery life 2-5 years
- Quartz, Automatic & Touch Crystal watches available
- Tissot watches are certified Swiss made
- Great quality watches with pedigree
- warranty repair tried before replacement
- Need to search for reputable dealer
- sometimes quartz watches stop working after 2-3 years
Should you buy a Tissot watch?
Tissot watches has an excellent history as a Swiss watchmaker with many successful watch collectors over the history of watchmaking. That’s pretty amazing considering that there watches are all made in Switzerland.
They have excellent models to compliment your personal style, something beautiful to take wherever you go with many happy customers worldwide to testify the same if not better.
As always with any watch manufacturer there might be some negative Tissot review postings here and there for various reasons. Nevertheless generally speaking most consumers who have purchased a Tissot wrist watch have grown attatched to their timepiece.
The same users view such watches as an investment due to the positive experiences that they have had. Tissot help the process of exploring the world of Tissot watches further.
This Tissot watches review is another one of our top rated watch reviews from WatchiWatches.
Tissot watches review by WatchiWatches
WatchiWatches is the watch reviews site with the and best Tissot watches review feature actual customer reviews from real users. Many users on watch forums take a moment to rate these top watch reviews.
Choose your best watch reviews from the latest Tissot watch brand reviews and other cool watches top watch brands and benefit from an Amazing gift sale often with FREE Shipping included.
Top Luxury watch brands like Tissot watches have always been the best watch brands for our luxury watch reviews. Our Tissot watches review brings many cool watches all here under one roof from the best watchmakers and cool watch brands to back it up so ENJOY…
This Tissot watches review is another top watch review by WatchiWatches the best watch reviews site for cool watches and top watch brands. Tissot watches review brought to you by WatchiWatches.
Last update on 2019-07-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / All Prices incl. tax, excl. shipping. FREE Shipping and other benefits with Amazon Prime subscription (Click Prime logo)