WatchiWatches presents The Best Vintage Seiko Watches with Top Rated Reviews in the BestSelling Watches and Luxury Watch Brands categories with the latest Best Vintage Seiko Watches with Top Rated Reviews and lowest prices available for global shipment depending on terms and conditions of the seller.
One of the most popular Seiko vintage watches has got to be without a doubt the Seiko Alpinist which seems to be going from strenght to strength as the years go by as for a very reasonable price of only a few hundred dollars you can pick up a brilliant watch able to compete with watches more than ten times more expensive.
Seiko offers such well made and practical wristwatches that will last a lifetime and still look good for a very reasonable price all accross the price spectrum from around $50 to over $10.000. No other watch company can offer such excellence all accross the spectrum. An avid watch enthusiast will carefully eye up each Seiko timepiece to have a go at picking the next vintage Seiko watches candidate to present to the next generation without investing over the odds whatever the outcome.
Seiko watches have become widely excepted throughout the world and many Seiko watches rank amongst the most sought after vintage watches in the market. Here we have listed a few of the Best Seiko vintage watches for your consideration. In due course we will be adding more and more to complete the list.
Readersd are also encouraged to fill in the survey at the end of the page for nominations to add to the latest and best vintage Seiko watches selection on our site for an in depth review.
- Precise 21-jewel Japanese-automatic movement; functions without a...
- Durable mineral hardlex crystal; brushed and polished gold-tone...
- Day function in english and spanish; date function
- Gold dial with gold-tone hands, hour markers and roman numerals at...
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M)
- Seiko Pogue 6139-6005 Vintage Automatic Chronograph Mens Watch 41mm
- Authenticated by WatchFacts. Grade Rating: 87 / Condition: Very good
- No papers offered with this watch
- 41 millimeters case size with 7 inches band
- Watch year: 1979. All images shown are of the actual watch.
- Seiko Automatic Cal. 4R36, 24 Jewels, Made in Japan
- Slightly Domed Hardlex Crystal
- Second-hand-halt / Hacking
- Automatic/ Hand-winding
- See thru Crystal Caseback
- Quartz Movement, Power type: battery
- Chronograph, Tachymeter
- Hardlex crystal, Date
- Stainless Steel Case, Caseback and Band
- 21 Jewels Automatic Movement
- Day/Date Display
- Hardlex Crystal
- Fold Over Clasp
- Japanese Quartz
- Two Toned Stainless Steel Braclet Gold Toned Case
- Hardlex Crystal
- Push Button Deployment Clasp
- Gold tone image of Mickey marching with cards
- Sold out Numbered limited edition of only 3500
- Black leather Seiko watch band 18mm
- Thru The Looking Glass collectible memorabilia
Last update on 2018-10-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / All Prices incl. tax, excl. shipping